Sunday, January 30, 2011

Where to begin...

Where to begin? Begin is a big word for me these days... at 31 years old my life has turned out to be everything and nothing that I expected.  As many women do I spent the first half of my adult life devoted to supporting the dreams of others. Marriage, Home, Family, Friends, Business... in 2010 I walked away from it all. For the first time I chose to put myself first, to start all over and make a new beginning. The year 2010 to me is associated with one word... pain. But the word pain to me is associated with another very important word... growth. 

So here I am beginning a new period of growth. Attempting to channel my emotions and in turn heal my wounds through several mediums... language, love, laughter and FABRIC! 

No comments:

Post a Comment