Sunday, August 14, 2011

Let the fun begin!



Nothing beats coming home from a long cranky day at work to find a big surprise on your door step!!!




Cracking open this big old box put a smile on my face REAL QUICK! 




And Cadence's too! She can't seem to understand that this big bright beautiful box is NOT a toy for her (its a toy for ME! ha!) 


The people at AccuQuilt have been fantastic. After seeing my blog listed in Quilters Home they sent this wonderful package out to me to give it a GO! I had my choice of three die cut designs. It was a hard decision, there is a lot to choose from on the GO Baby website. AccuQuilt.com 

I finally ended up choosing these cute little birds, a set of stems and leaves and the fall medley mix, which unfortunately was on back order and didn't make it into the box =( They also sent me this nice little cutting mat. 



I'm really excited to try this baby out! Apparently it can cut up to six layers of fabric which means lots and lots of little birds! Cadence is gonna love it and I cant wait! NOW the most exciting thing about this AccuQuilt GO Baby is you, YES YOU can win one too! Thanks to the wonderful people at AccuQuilt I will be having my first ever GIVEAWAY! So make sure to check back soon!  I've got a great little project worked up with these dies in mind and once my fall medley arrives I'll be getting straight to work.

 Lets see what this little GO baby can do!!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment