Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Yesterday...

Yesterday it was sunny and warm, a beautiful Valentines Day...  And I was feelin' the love!
At work I put hearts on the door!




For breakfast I ate a heart shaped doughnut.... okay okay doughnutSSSS.

And best of all I finally gave Margie her Valentine! 
I call this one "The Hound Dog"...





Elvis was in the house and everyone had a fun time. He hung on the quilt rack all day for all to enjoy. As for Margie, she loved him!  I don't think I have seen her this excited since that day last summer when she bought a taser! LOL! 


The only downside was I'm and idiot and I forgot to get a picture of them together! If you use your imagination it looked a little something like this...



Anyways work was good =) 

And afterwards I went home to see my other Valentines <3<3<3 
It was a simple and sweet day.








No comments:

Post a Comment